MG3 parameter introduction:
1. Input interface: 4.4mm five-section headphone jack, defined as: L+, L-, R+, R-, GND
Output interface: 4.4mm five-section headphone jack, defined as: L+, L-, R+, R-, GND
2. Japanese ALPS, with switch potentiometer; independent 8-tube rear driver board;
3. Replaceable op amp design, one dual op amp for each channel;
4. Special edition: independent power supply for left and right channels (two power boards);
Normal version: the left and right channels share a power board;
Special Edition: Coupling capacitors are equipped with Black Weimar;
Normal version: configure normal red Weimar;
5. Special Edition: Working in the state of Class A (heavy Class A), when the indoor temperature is 25 degrees, the cabinet temperature can reach about 45 degrees. When the temperature is high in summer, pay attention to heat dissipation to prevent hot hands!
Normal version: working in Class A and B status;
Special Edition: The maximum output current is 1A peak-to-peak for one channel, which is 400% higher than MG2; (note that the peak current here only supports instantaneous values, and does not support long-term use of such a large current)
Normal version: The maximum output current is 0.5A peak-to-peak for one channel, which is 200% higher than MG2;
(Note that the peak current here only supports instantaneous values, and does not support long-term use of such a large current)
6. Under maximum single-ended output impedance without distortion:
In the case of maximum balanced and undistorted output impedance:
7. Special edition: The battery capacity is 10200mA/h (three Panasonic 18650 lithium batteries 3.7V/3600mA/h) with equalizing charging board。
Normal version: The battery capacity is 10200mA/h (three Panasonic 18650 lithium batteries 3.7V/3600mA/h) with equalizing charging board;
8. Both the special edition and the normal edition are equipped with earphone protection circuit, which is turned off;
9. Support: support single-ended input and balanced output, support single-ended input and single-ended output, support balanced input and balanced output, support balanced input and single-ended output;
10. Please lower the gain when using balanced output! Single-ended and balanced can be switched by the switch on the front panel. When switching, please turn the volume to the minimum before switching, so as not to have an impact on the headset!
The gain adjustment is shown in the figure below: at the bottom, the left and right channels are adjusted independently, and the adjustments are consistent;
11. Power indicator: when the battery power is lower than 35%: the red light is on; when the battery power is higher than 35%, the blue light is on;
12. Charging indicator: 12.6V/1A charger is equipped by default, the charging indicator is on the charger like MG2, and it turns green when full;
Note 1: In the season when static electricity is prone to occur, please do not open the box and touch the IC on the circuit board at will;
Note 2: If the earphones are low-impedance and high-sensitivity earphones, and the magic is changed to balance when using MG3 to push, in order to have a better experience, please do not adjust the maximum gain, because the gain is 10 times that of horrible For high-sensitive headphones, there will be a slight noise floor! Try to use the minimum gain when the gain can meet the conditions, so that there will be a better listening experience.
Note 3: The balanced single-ended switch on the front panel only switches the input signal, not the output. The balanced and single-ended output can be used at will, as long as the connection is correct.
1: 8 tube drive card and thermal conductive silicone grease
2: Special Edition Black Weima / ordinary edition red Weima do coupling
3 Panasonic 3400mAH lithium batteries
4: Special edition left and right independent power card
/Common left and right power card for the normal version
5：Design of replaceable operational amplifier